Tuesday

Wednesday Cravings



Yet again, Sydney is bathed in miserable overcast grey filth. Thanks Mr Weatherman! In direct response to the weather, I've been lusting after every bright and beautiful thing that appears in my browser window. These Jimmy Choos, for example, are rocking my world. The colour is stunning and the heel is the perfect height for me. Not too high and wobbly, but just high enough so that it will stretch out these tiny legs of mine.

If Ang could please look the other way momentarily, I am seriously considering moving this lovely draped Witchery skirt from my wish list and into my shopping basket. I love, love, love it. Love. I suppose the colour also matches the weather for bonus points. Ugh. I have every extremity crossed in the hopes that the sun comes out tomorrow for Valentine's Day. My lovey dovey surprise for Ang may or may not be better should the sun shine. Or I could be lying. You'll never know, Angelo! Mu hu hu ha ha ha!
  1.  J.Crew Vintage Cotton Tee
  2.  Erickson Beamon Necklace
  3.  Jimmy Choo Patent Leather Heel
  4.  Witchery Twist Jersey Skirt
Lauren x