Saturday

For the Home: Dream Dressing Rooms

My lover and I have recently moved into a new apartment and for the first time have our own separate dressing room! When I say dressing room, I do of course mean second bedroom that we have selfishly decided to keep as our own, leaving any and all guests to sleep on the lounge. Our justification is that overnight guests are rare, whilst enjoying dressing in our very own lovely dressing room is something that happens every day. We are renting, and are limited in terms of paint colour and flooring, but I'm sure that one day our little room will be just as happy as these! I especially love Mai's framed shopping bags as seen in the first and last image. That may well be my starting point! What a clever DIY art project. More after the break.

Lauren x

Images: Pinterest, A Cup of Mai